USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 21:36:22 PDT 2022

> Pelosi, another massively Corrupt CA Democrat,
> uses Public Office to steer stock market payoffs in her favor...

Fed Finds Fed Did Nothing Wrong

https://oig.federalreserve.gov/releases/board-closing-trading-activity-jul2022.pdf
https://www.scribd.com/embeds/582614652/content?start_page=1&view_mode=scroll&access_key=key-BJfnQ4Zs6WjdPFKO0VnV

In what is likely the least surprising news headline of the day, The
Federal Reserve's Watchdog has cleared Chair Jerome Powell and former
Vice Chair Richard Clarida of any wrongdoing in their trading
activity.

    “We did not find evidence to substantiate the allegations that
former Vice Chair Clarida or you violated laws, rules, regulations, or
policies related to trading activities as investigated by our office,”
Inspector General Mark Bialek said in a letter to Powell dated June 11
and published Thursday.

Powell's wife knew nothing...

    We found that your spouse, as trustee of the Powell family trust,
notified the trust financial advisor of the need to make funds
available for charitable donations each December during the time
period we reviewed. On December 9, 2019, your spouse notified the
financial advisor that the trust would be writing charitable donation
checks and requested to be informed when the funds became available.
The trust financial advisor had noted the blackout period on the
financial advisory team’s calendar prior to executing the trades, but
executed the five trades on December 11, 2019. The trust financial
advisor subsequently acknowledged that executing the trades during the
blackout period was an “oversight” on the team’s part. We found no
evidence that you or your spouse had contemporaneous knowledge that
the five transactions were executed during the blackout period. As
such, we found that you did not violate the FOMC trading blackout
rule.

Former Boston Fed President Eric Rosengren and former Dallas Fed
President Robert Kaplan are still under investigation...