Re: “Team Crazy” at home

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 17 19:52:10 PDT 2022

Karl Semich continues to attack this list with his endless noise and deliberately obtuse lollygagging, timewasting, gasbagging non-responses.

Why I group him along with Gramps and the Skunk as harmful trolls here that need eliminating by DOX, DdoS, SWAT &/or any memes necessary especially APster bounty-law, dead-pools.

And such is the esteem I hold these three creepy spamming morons, I will throw in a bottle of Chivas to who ever puts the kibosh on any one of these losers.

" When cypherpunks are called terrorists we will be doing our job "  - old crypto-anarchist proverb