[ot][spam][crazy] Fiction: Index Trees for Random-Access Data on Append-Only Storage

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 14:20:34 PDT 2022

FlushRegion [Previously Source Code Part 2]: "Oh, I may look like a
class called FlushRegion, but I am actually just _holding_ this class
in case it would be useful to work with. So, you can call me by its
name, but unless we're turning into an AI or something I don't think
the classes are talking in words right now."

Programmer 2 [previously FlushRegion]: "Is FlushRegion your idea?"