Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 17 10:01:30 PDT 2022

Tour-Guide: "The Mind Control Boss Particles are selected from crucial
portions of Boss's brain and body, ionized, and accelerated to near
the speed of light by miles of high-power electromagnets. This is why
we had you remove all metal items before coming close."

A number of small clumps of metal suddenly wrench out of Zombie
Government Worker's body in sprays of biomatter and clang into the
side of a giant ring stickout out from a wall, then fall to the
ground.

Zombie Government Worker [bleeding profusely, acting as if uninjured]:
"What a rush! [grunt] I've never felt so free in my life."