USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 12:32:26 PDT 2022

> Biden Unfit For Office, since well before 2020...

Censored Physician Speaks well known obvious truth...
Joe Biden's brain has been increasingly mushed since decade...
Biden totally unfit for office, Democrats guilty of abusing USA via elder...

Former White House Physician Says "Biden Won't Finish His Term"

https://summit.news/2022/07/15/former-white-house-physician-says-biden-wont-finish-his-term/
https://twitter.com/RonnyJacksonTX/status/1547711520338874368
https://summit.news/2022/07/14/obama-scolds-his-former-doctor-for-questioning-bidens-cognitive-ability/
https://twitter.com/RonnyJacksonTX/status/1547604498998145026

https:/www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kSgsP-penk
https:/banned.video/channel/5d7a86b1f30956001545dd71
https:/summit.news/2022/07/15/video-warren-slams-car-door-on-reporter-asking-if-offering-bounties-for-doxxing-justices-goes-too-far/

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson says that Joe Biden “won’t
finish his term” because “his mind is too far gone.”

Jackson, who served on the White House medical team in the mid-2000s
and served as personal physician to both Barack Obama and Donald
Trump, made the remarks on Twitter.

“Biden won’t finish his term. EVERYONE knows he’s unfit for the job.
His mind is too far gone. This can’t go on any longer. He needs to
RESIGN!” tweeted Jackson.

    Biden won’t finish his term. EVERYONE knows he's unfit for the
job. His mind is too far gone. This can't go on any longer. He needs
to RESIGN!
    — Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJacksonTX) July 14, 2022

The former physician, who is now a Texas Congressman, made the
comments after it was revealed that Barack Obama had sent Jackson an
email chastising him for questioning Biden’s cognitive ability.

“I have to express my disappointment at the cheap shot you took at Joe
Biden via Twitter,” Obama wrote, adding, “It was unprofessional and
beneath the office that you once held. It was also disrespectful to me
and the many friends you had in our administration.”

“You were the personal physician to the President of the United States
as well as an admiral in the U.S. Navy,” Obama noted, asserting “I
expect better, and I hope upon reflection that you will expect more of
yourself in the future.”

Jackson responded to the email further during an appearance on Sean
Hannity’s Fox News show.

    Still don’t have anything to say in response to President Obama’s
letter, except, I told you so! Biden's cognitive decline has been on
full display for YEARS. I won't sit quietly and let Biden destroy our
Republic. His mind is gone. He SHOULD NOT be our President!
pic.twitter.com/jQ7p4ueTTQ
    — Ronny Jackson (@RonnyJacksonTX) July 14, 2022

He pointed out the sheer hypocrisy of the left constantly questioning
Donald Trump’s cognitive abilities, despite him easily passing a test,
while attacking anyone who dared express doubt about Biden’s obvious
cognitive decline.

Jackson also revealed that he was upset by Obama’s email, but then was
told by Dan Bongino, “Ronny, you don’t owe this guy a damn thing,”
pointing out that Obama did nothing to defend Jackson when he was
being attacked politically.

Hannity suggested Jackson demand an apology from Obama given the
overwhelming evidence that he has huge cognitive problems and even
early onset dementia.

Jackson said he notes how “every day” Biden shows further signs of
cognitive decline, asserting, “He needs a serious cognitive assessment
and if he’s not willing to do it, I will administer the test to him, I
will do it…this man is getting worse and he’s an embarrassment.”

The former physician drew attention to yet another awkward incident
during Biden’s visit to Israel when he appeared to be confused about
what do to and later made an absurd verbal gaffe about the Holocaust.

“He is not inspiring confidence in anyone and it’s a dangerous time to
have a commander in chief and a head of state like this man right
now,” Jackson concluded.

As we document in the video below, Biden’s condition appears to be
worsening and it’s becoming quite sad that he is still being forced to
appear on the world stage, with Democrats now starting to panic about
2024.