Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:51:12 PDT 2022

Experimentee: "I do not accept votes. I am already the leader of the
world. Voting is a way to mow down the sheep more slowly, so you can
enjoy killing them longer."

Worker Drinking Tea: "Right. Thanks, Boss. I love you so much for
bending my mind to your will."

A pause. Experimentee and Worker Drinking Tea stare at each other briefly.

Experimentee: "OOPS! Sorry, I misspoke. I mean the people who vote are
being deceived by a broken system. We need to free them all and
empower them far beyond anything Boss has ever had."

Worker Drinking Tea: "Right. Thanks, Experimentee. I need that reminder."

Worker Drinking Tea was frozen, and again sips from their tea.

Experimentee: "No prob."

A pause.

Experimentee: "So, do that to yourself in the future, please."