Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 05:39:10 PDT 2022

[oops.

i was trying to get myself to stay outdoors, and i caved and bought a
game called "ministry of broadcast", a game that obviously has me as
the main character, which means it also has everybody else as the main
character too, since it seems like it has some funding.

i've gotten as far as 'voting day' in the game, where you are in a
concentration camp and is everyone is required to vote for either red
or blue. in the game, your friend wants to vote for blue instead of
red, so you help them escape and they are the only person who votes
for blue.

after this you are given retraining due to your inappropriate,
miscolored behavior.

the "vote for boss" pattern is big, and that game is telling the same
story as me here, and also punk, grarpamp, and zig the n*g, so it's
confusing. i need to figure out how to desynchronise (and how much)
from 'vote for boss' myself, now.
]