[crazy] i tried to make a git wiki but it is going away

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 14 01:56:01 PDT 2022

https://standingwithresilience.branchable.com/

This wiki was apparently wiped, maybe due to nonpayment. Unfortunate
as I tried very, very hard to preserve it; preserving it was basically
the point of it. I don't see record in my inbox of it disappearing.
Last email regarding it was from 2019, a login confirmation.

I have made by accident standingwithresilience2.branchable.com and
standingwithresilience3.branchanble.com . I deleted one of them.

Honestly, I am frustrated that this site turned into a TI wiki -- I
had hoped to just make a project for preserved wikis -- although I'm
realising that that makes it much harder to engage and preserve with
value, so it's a reasonable challenge.

TI and emsec wikis are both needed, but wikis that stick around are
needed more. Emsec needs to be very clear for TIs to try and retain
it, since you tend to lose your sanity from systemic gaslighting.

Found this: https://standingwithresilience.gitlab.io/

And this: https://fairlystable.org/standingwithresilience/wiki/index/

It looks like the last update I made was during a psychotic break (it
is very hard to engage this); the front page may need to be replaced,
retaining only things that are helpful; unsure.