[crazy] Framing Activists

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 06:05:51 PDT 2022

I once went to one of those great talks where the framed activist FOIA'd
their FBI file and discussed different parts of the material and their
experience with large projected imagery.

One the things they decribed was how the community movie screenings they
put on was described in the file as having people in attendance who had
killed FBI agents, as if they had discussed this at the screening.

Something that repeatedly comes out is that there are said to be efforts of
placing people in communities who act in ways that can worsen situations:
and I'm sure many people tie these things together ...