[ot][spam][crazy] log 2: append-only random writes

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 16:18:21 PDT 2022

stable version 1 that made an index only when a flush was constructed at
https://lists.cpunks.org/pipermail/cypherpunks/2022-July/102291.html

attached wip version is behaving consistently and retains a running index
updated every write, but makes less optimized trees because i have not
implemented branch merging or making branches shallower when they get
skinnier, and am using recursion and excessive heap construction to shorten
the implementation for my confused mind.

I seem to have more inhibition when I try to make dependecy components with
suites of methods. very hard to reuse these. so I redid it a different way.
Just implemented write merging.