[ot][wrong] Please let me sleep outdoors in the coldest winter. Was: Re: PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 12:41:05 PDT 2022

I've spent most of the day today outdoors, a quiet rare event this year.

I have an extension cable to my truck here, so as to ease electricity in
and from it.

This cable was disconnected by builders doing work today. I'm told it will
be reconnectable in a few days after the work is done.

This coincidence is unfortunate as my computer addiction helps me stay
places now. But it is small compared to the inhibitions present anyway.
Just logging the coincidence.