USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 01:10:15 PDT 2022

Leftist Sponsored Democrats Destruction and Violence Again...

This time... your car tires...

"Your Gas Guzzler Kills" - Radical Climate Group Deflates Bay Area SUV Tires

Radical environmentalists in the San Francisco Bay Area are making
life painful for hardworking people who drive SUVs by deflating their
tires in the name of 'climate change.'

    "ATTENTION – Your gas guzzler kills. We have deflated one or more
of your tires. You'll be angry, but don't take it personally. It's not
you, it's your car," UK-based group "Tyre Extinguishers" wrote in
leaflets left behind on targeted vehicle windshields.

    "We did this because driving around urban areas in your massive
vehicle has huge consequences for others ... and "taking actions into
our own hands because our governments and politicians will not," the
leaflet continued.

SFGate said Vacaville, a town in Solano County, about 35 miles from
Sacramento and 55 miles from San Francisco, had a string of residents
report the group recently targeted their SUVs.

    "As far as we know, this is the first action in the Bay Area - the
first of many!" Marion Walker, a spokesperson for Tyre Extinguishers,
told SFGate via an email statement.

Vacaville Police Department said they got a call from at least one SUV
owner and observed reports on social media.

Tyre Extinguishers' website lays out how "How To Spot An SUV" and "How
To Deflate An SUV Tyre," along with PDF leaflets that can easily be
printed.

The group's grassroots efforts have targeted SUVs in other metro
areas, including New York City, Chicago, and Scranton, Pennsylvania.

    BIG NEWS: TYRE EXTINGUISHERS STRIKE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN NEW YORK CITY!

    40 SUVs disarmed in the Upper East Side, the first of many.

    We have an American English leaflet ('tire' rather than 'tyre') on
our website so USA folks, you can join in! https://t.co/cmqm5IOM5F
pic.twitter.com/FLHZn2Ckem
    — The Tyre Extinguishers (@T_Extinguishers) June 28, 2022

Climate extremists don't realize that lowering a vehicle's tire
pressure can put a driver and its occupants at serious risk of a road
accident that could cause injury or death. Low tire pressure reduces
grip and responsiveness of the vehicle and may result in loss of
control.

Also, these so-called climate change warriors are targeting suburbs,
towns, and cities to attack the "privileged few that flaunt their
wealth" with SUVs. It sounds like the group of lawbreakers is trying
to spark more class warfare and division in a country that is already
heavily polarized.

The question remains how these mischievous 'greenies' are getting
around town, considering some areas they've already targeted are
inaccessible by public transportation or too far to bike or walk.