Looking for Proactive Kill-Switch company

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 10 18:40:50 PDT 2022

Sooner, rather than later we should see some ultrawoke corporado start actively promoting APster dead-pools

This will send ' Bounty Law ' viral and help that grayzone company get a toehold in the cryptoanarchist Matrix.

I'm so old I remember a respected Judge call Microsoft a bunch of gangsters.

I don't know exactly when this paradigm shift in global governance will occur.

I'm hoping just before - or around - CYPHERPUNK 2027

" Everyone a remailer " and  "Everyone a Mint " ideas are already totally uncontroversial and unregulated

 Everyone an assassin is the next step - the next level up from " crypto ' meaning economics to ' crypto ' meaning political economy.

The sleepers will awake

Cypherpunks collapse governments.

Subject: Everyone a remailer: Everyone a Mint: Everyone an assassin

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=100872510706876&w=2

Strong-crypto, digital money, anonymous networks, pseudonyms, zero- knowledge proofs, reputations, information-markets, netwar, collapse-of-governments.