USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 18:25:05 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok
Democrats and Wokesters floundering badly quoting just their own words.
Same as DemWoke David Barrett CEO of Expensify.Com a Govt
contractor who believes that White Males are only worth $0.75
to the $1.00 that he claims everyone else who is not a White Male
is worth, and who may likely soon be joining the ranks of those who are
now being sued in State and Federal courts for flauntingly engaging in illegal
discriminatory race based and biased hiring firing pay and promotion practices
that do not reflect the makeup and qualifications of candidate population.

But that's just one turd in the manure pile of woke, now the latest news...

> Biden the Creepy Pedo

Recall, all of this corruption and more was known well before
Nov 3 2020, yet was buried by the corrupt biased agent media.

Donald J Trump won the 2020 US Presidential Elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BAYVHD_BF0 450GB Pedo Biden Data Dump

Joe Biden (aka Agent of the Destroyers of America, and Illegitimate President)
envisaged himself as being the novel KGB spy "Peter Henderson".
Hunter Biden admitted Joe Biden's pedophilia by listing him numerous
times in his phone contact list as "Pedo Peter"... and called his
Stepmom (Jill Biden) an "Entitled Cunt"... the Corrupt Biden Crime Family
having arranged a 10% cut of their China White deal for Hunter's daddy
in trust Joe Biden as witnessed by Tony Bobulinski.

"Inappropriate showers with my father... molested  -- Ashley Biden"
"Joe biden pinched my nipple  -- Maria Piacesi"

https://www.redpapernews.com/nancy-pelosi-turns-heads-across-america-during-europe-visit-racy-photos-of-speaker-vacationing-with-the-rich-slip-out/
https://twitter.com/andrewschulz/status/1544489779714293761
https://nitter.nl/pic/orig/media%2FFW8hRArWQAEsIw7.jpg
"I've always loved waging the power of my tits against the people,
I even force my drunk driving husband Paul to suckle them
while I trade stock options based on my inside knowledge
and backroom political lobbying deals.  -- Corrupt Nancy Pelosi"

https://v.redd.it/vqb86z42nda91
"End of quote. Repeat the line.  -- Joe Biden Quotes His Teleprompter"

Biden disgraces himself and military again.. pins Medal
on backwards from behind.

https://resistthemainstream.org/stunning-amount-of-oil-released-by-biden-to-be-shipped-abroad/
https://freebeacon.com/national-security/biden-sold-a-million-barrels-from-us-strategic-petroleum-reserve-to-china-owned-gas-giant/
https://nypost.com/2022/07/06/joe-biden-exports-oil-barrels-despite-us-gas-prices-report/
President Joe Biden sells oil tankers full of oil to China.

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBidenshitshow/comments/vsg1n8/biden_is_a_puppet/

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBidenshitshow/comments/vuod03/wisconsin_supreme_court_rules_ballot_drop_boxes/

Angry Insane Totalitarian Joe Biden bashes Natural Law and
Constitution re Clarence Thomas Supreme Court...
https://twitter.com/MarkPaoletta/status/1546210475876225029
https://twitter.com/ginacarano

Styxhexenhammer666 @Styx666Official
The folly of the "mental illness" red flag concept is that it proposes
the loss of only one constitutional right despite not being
institutionalized. If a person is too big a danger to own a gun why
can they vote? Why can they hold office?

https://i.redd.it/gvasbqynwra91.jpg
https://i.redd.it/90zldo2j8aa91.jpg

https://www.reddit.com/r/TheBidenshitshow/
https://www.reddit.com/r/walkaway/
https://www.godlikeproductions.com/
https://twitter.com/jackposobiec
https://twitter.com/rncresearch
https://twitter.com/electionwiz
https://twitter.com/cernovich
https://twitter.com/libsoftiktok

https://nypost.com/2022/07/08/hunter-biden-calls-jill-an-entitled-c-t-in-texts/

Watch: Man Heckles Joe Biden During Bike Ride in Delaware: ‘Hey, Where
Your Fucking Training Wheels At?’

"
Imagine what's going on inside the White house right now.
Joe yelling at advisors and experts trying to figure out what
to do. Desperate calls to Network Execs not to run the story.
Glowies tring to figure out which assets are available for a
last minute mass shooting they'll be sure to botch. Reddit Mods
having to delete scores of videos of Hunter's dick, knowing
deep down they are supporting tyranny.
All of this is happening and Hunter is probably fapping in
his backyard filming it as we speak.
"

"
Nancy Pelosi Turns Heads Across America – During Europe Visit Racy
Photos Of Speaker Vacationing With The Rich Slip Out
Posted on 1 day ago by Red Paper News

Under Nancy Pelosi’s “leadership” America has taken a turn for the
worst. She went back on her own campaign pledge to impeach Donald
Trump, twice.

She refused to work with then-President Trump for the good of the
people. These days, she wastes time and tax dollars on a “J6
Commission” intent on blaming Trump for the events of January 6.

TRENDING : Biden’s White House Rocked By Report

And as Americans suffer from runaway inflation, skyrocketing gas
prices, high taxes, and more—old Nance and her DUI husband are
hobnobbing at an Italian villa.

    Inflation has hit Nancy Pelosi. pic.twitter.com/mPSchdJq8s
    — Andrew Schulz 👑HEZI (@andrewschulz) July 6, 2022

>From The Spectator:

    Pelosi and her beau Paul are taking a break from, respectively,
suspect stock trading and drink driving at the highly exclusive
Alpemare Beach Club near Florence, owned by Italian opera star Andrea
Bocelli…

    Pelosi may be on vacation in southern Europe, but that hasn’t
stopped her from aggressively trying to fundraise off the fall of Roe…

    “…I won’t sugarcoat this. If I don’t reach 1,387 more gifts before
midnight to close the budget gap, it will be the single most
devastating setback for Democrats’ chances of winning this election
and protecting women’s reproductive freedoms nationwide.”

While Pelosi’s staff send out emails begging for donations, she was
spotted vacationing along the Italian coast at a club owned by opera
star Andrea Bocelli.

TRENDING : Kamala Harris Loses It On Live TV

Under her leadership over the House, America has suffered lockdowns,
historically bad inflation, riots, an open border, and an energy
crisis.

But what has Pelosi been occupying her time with over the last year
and a half? A commission that has failed to capture the attention of
Americans.

I guess she deserves a break partying with the rich of Europe after
all that, right? I mean, who wouldn’t?

Pelosi caught flack over her response to lawmakers being able to buy
and sell stocks. But after she agreed to support a bill to ban that,
it was discovered the bill allowed lawmaker’s spouses to keep doing
so.

Perhaps that’s how the Pelosi’s afforded such an impressive trip?
Either than or thanks to campaign donations?

There is a reason Pelosi suffers from the lowest approval ratings of
any sitting politician. It’s because she dismisses the pain of the
American people while flaunting her own wealth.
"