APster without anonymity & digital cash

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sun Jul 10 07:20:26 PDT 2022

The worlds most powerful govt was stronger in 2003 than it is now. But it didn't take action against APster being used against it then - APster without anonymity & electronic cash - and then being used against it every year since ( " Kill the president " year in, year out for Shrub, Bambi, Dumbfuck and Biden )
That's my test-pattern. Its all on disc. We won the crypto wars, remember!
Of course its only prudent to utilize anonymity in many places still ( KGB Russia, Marxist DPRK, etc )  And here - once again - we have list members with empirical knowledge in that area. Gramps, Skunk and Semich remain anonymized to this day.  This list is the great, the almost omnipotent teacher. Those three may never be doxxed.
Now there may be some power disparities opening up - especially in the Russia and red-fascist China regions - but don't forget we also have crypto-currencies since 2008, more people online all the time and more reinforcements are expected. ( Q-crypto and strong AI )
The real power trend is very since 2005 - why its ' the Internet Century ' and not ' the American century '. Nothings going to stop us now.  Our ' Killer App ' is just one viral tweet away.  But youse knew all that.  Didn't youse?