[pain] Blackhat History: BOFH

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 03:43:36 PDT 2022

I don't know much about blackhat communities, but there was a time
when malicious digital behavior was held with value online. Before
things like banking happened on the internet.

I think I've read like one of these in my life, but I didn't think
critically of them or anything. I think most people figure that most
human beings have a conscience, and wouldn't like physically destroy
anybody's life if they got some feedback on how painful it was to
happen.

http://www.bofharchive.com/

It seems appropriate to write a different story than that old one.

> # About me
> Hi, my name is Simon Travaglia and my favourite colour is blue. Or red

Here they say they're a good person in a situation too rough to handle
via favourite color.

The first episode is at http://www.bofharchive.com/1995/bastard95-01.html .