Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Fri Jul 8 08:51:41 PDT 2022

Researcher: "We can study these cookies."

MCBoss Exact Clone: [eating cookies]

Researcher mind controls MCBoss to give them 3 cookies.

Researcher takes the cookies and leaves the ice cream shop.

Researcher travels 209 miles, carrying the cookies the whole way, to a
secret research bunker.

Researcher 2: "To properly analyse Boss's relation with these cookies,
we will need part of Boss's interaction."

Researcher: "These were given to me by his very fingers. His
fingerprints and finger oil should be on them."

Researcher 2: "Excellent."

Pause

Researcher 2: "Could you go back and get some saliva anyway?"

Researcher 2: "Also, why didn't you take the cookies to a closer
research bunker?"