FBI and M15 issue rare joint warning for all iPhone and Android users over growing China cybersecurity attacks

jim bell jdb10987 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 21:45:06 PDT 2022

 FBI and M15 issue rare joint warning for all iPhone and Android users over growing China cybersecurity attacks
https://share.newsbreak.com/1ejnpwln

"DIRECTORS from the top intelligence agencies representing the United States and the United Kingdom have appeared together to make a forceful statement.

"Statements indicate Western intelligence agencies are suspicious of potential cybercrime and espionage operations orchestrated by China.
MI5 Director General Ken McCallum and FBI Director Christopher Wray appeared together Credit: PAChinese President Xi Jinping had term limits scrapped so he could remain in power Credit: Alamy Live News
“Today is the first time the heads of the FBI and MI5 have shared a public platform,” MI5 general director Ken McCallum told reporters from the podium at the MI5 headquarters in London.

“We’re doing so to send the clearest signal we can on a massive shared challenge: China.”

The joint appearance denounced activity in China that could negatively impact the global economy.