[ot][spam][crazy] log: hobby chart of removal requests

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 12:59:39 PDT 2022

i'd kind of like to make charts showing the removal requests i'm seeing

i think they would make a pleasant linear line with some jitter that
relates to network latency.

they could be more interesting than that, i don't know.

some time ago i figured out how to access my email programmatically,
but i don't remember well how or where that was.

i have inhibition around it, relates to archival of personal evidence.

but i bet my email is already set up for imap access.

maybe a python imap library