Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 17:07:39 PDT 2022

Welcome to Destroyed Bunches of Beings

We used to be a bunch of smart caring people filled with life.

Then we were kidnapped by an evil billionaire bent on dominating the
world in a messed up vision of themselves where everybody slowly dies
a horrific enslavement and a lot of numbers get really big and really
small.

Nowadays, we're just a bunch of cells and biomatter. It's a big boring
mess. Some of us have things that used to be superpowers. I hear that
if you can figure out how to cobble our parts together enough to do
something that has any bearing on reality, you can move a few inches
and escape.

What do you do?