Sonic Weapons

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Jul 6 14:56:19 PDT 2022

One thing they do is point the sound cannon at the air conditioner. This
really makes Brody upset.

Canada reported on something similar:
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/local-news/havana-syndrome-part-2-how-a-dogs-brain-may-help-solve-the-mystery-of-canadian-diplomats-cuban-nightmare

For me personally, the entrapment agents say I am being profiled as
skitsophonic. People who suffer from this affliction hear sounds from fans
etc.

The idea that Brody has suffered from symptoms of Havana Syndrome and the
Gawker case is a jackpot ... Primarily make me worry that we both are
financing the PayPal Mafia racket.

New York State Department of Financial Services may have serious conflicts
with digital asset innovation, paid for by Brody Larson's entrapment.