[ot][crazy] Re: Just actions — English

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 11:42:29 PDT 2022

On 7/6/22, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:
> Some people spend hours, days, weeks, years meditating and discussing
> what the best, kindest, and wisest things to do are.
>
> I see quaker meetings as a form of this.

Obviously for that to be just action it needs two things that can
suddenly disappear when something is going wrong with cognitive or
communication systems.

- action needs to happen on the ideas as they are developing
- the deliberating needs to be productive and effective, developing
better and better good ideas