Just actions — English

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Jul 6 10:16:32 PDT 2022

The most ethical and appropriate course of action, unbiased and respectful
of others, guided by conscience and accomplished without the motive of
recognition or recompense.
Other definitions

An action "that is the expression of one's inner voice translated into
action." "We thus act with the most justness when we follow our conscience,
respecting the rules of our countries, and not harming or impairing
others." "It consists of knowing exactly what our obligations are, and
accomplishing it to the best of our ability without consideration of
success, renown, reward, etc."

https://www.grainesdepaix.org/en/resources/peace-dictionary/just-actions-1#:~:text=RSS,motive%20of%20recognition%20or%20recompense
.