Drug smuggling: Underwater drones seized by Spanish police

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Wed Jul 6 09:49:17 PDT 2022

On Wed, 6 Jul 2022 03:12:24 -0400
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 7/5/22, punk <punks at tfwno.gf> wrote:
> > Why didn't you PATENT IT, ASSHOLE?
>
> Because you built a mini submarine for your femdom Cristina to
> strap on and peg you with on your beloved Argentina Govt's

	if you were not infinitely braindead, you'd know that the argie government, including all the peronachos like 'cristina' are pentagon puppets...like yourself and bell.

	accusing me of being "pro argentine government" has to be the most stupid thing you've vomited here so far. Argentina happens to be a colony fully owned by the US jenazis and the european jewnazis, i.e your employers.

	how painful is it to be as stupid as you are grancrap?

> national propaganda TV channel four years earlier.
> Prior Art, you lying jackass.

	are you drunk too?