Sonic Weapons

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 08:37:34 PDT 2022

hard for me to sort this as a trying-to-be-rational-human-reply

but i infer the counterposed concepts here help you direct some
influences in ways that aid you or us. this is something i do a lot.

i haven't made it to your entrapment article. people seem interested
in this word that used to interest only some. i don't totally know
what it means. i infer that enforcement groups have reasons to back
entrapment (my perception is that people are encouraged to commit
crimes and then arrested for what they were encouraged to do); i don't
know what they are, and should maybe look things up.