Sonic Weapons

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Wed Jul 6 07:15:54 PDT 2022

I am under heavy entrapment right now. I am only writing this because I
need to get it off my chest.

Ignoring the entrapment is hard, if you have ADD like me. The technology is
impressive and the agents are smart.

However, as a man in Chelsea New York finance innovation at this level
under extensive knowledge of surrounding entrapment is ... How do I say,
probably historic.

New York Department of Financial Services, if you are listening ... xNY.io
- Bank.org is reminded of the Gawker case:
https://litigationfinancejournal.com/the-6th-anniversary-of-the-peter-thiel-hulk-hogan-gawker-case-what-have-we-learned/

Where I am going with this is, I won't sue.

You can't make me.

Sonic weapons are amazing. Cumo Lacewel disparaging women was sad. But, you
can make fun of me via entrapment all day long.

I am not Hunter Biden.

My name is Gunnar Larson and on this day in history, entrapment won't be
able to stop our enterprise.

Peter, if you are listening Gawker taught us everything we need to know on
case value of sextortion like this. Your leadership as a entuerpuner has
been historic. I feel the PayPal Mafia interlocking matter could be why we
are under such heavy entrapment today.

No, corruption and no collusion I am sure. Whatever the case may be, we
will still need to win. Only obstruction can stop us.

The idea here is innovative leaders like Peter taught me a lot. Gawker case
logic banks the PayPal Mafia as not our problem.

Palantir software powering the entrapment. The Governor of New York is
looking into Brex. And the Attorney General of New York is looking into the
PayPal Mafia. Humbly, this is such a special experience. I am not
embarrassed. Some of the most sophisticated surveillance techniques and
technology are being aggressively used on us ... And it is kind of fun!

So let the sonic weapons roar and entrapment fail today.

Everything is fantastic.

Thank you New York. I love you.

Long live Brody.

Gunnar Larson