USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 15:41:35 PDT 2022

> Biden-Dems losing numbers...

Bonus...
https://twitter.com/Banned_Bill/status/1543717758667730944
https://twitter.com/DixonG_utierrez/status/1543746335635132416
https://twitter.com/DixonG_utierrez/status/1543747183429799951
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3HmFnp-jgfw Learn to speak Bidenese
https://twitter.com/TravisLin19/status/1543958566608203777
https://nitter.nl/pic/orig/media%2FFWzeT7IWQAEt0F4.jpg
https://nitter.nl/pic/orig/media%2FFW0Y8TyWQAEePpw.jpg
https://nitter.nl/pic/media%2FFW0zCJVWQAIG10m.jpg
https://nitter.nl/pic/orig/media%2FFW00oJYX0AEocSN.jpg

https://dailycaller.com/2022/06/04/biden-approval-black-voters/
https://nypost.com/2022/06/04/joe-bidens-approval-from-black-americans-has-declined-poll/
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/04/02/black-support-for-biden-plummets-to-seriously-shockingly-low-levels-1220447/

Democrats suffer astonishing and irrecoverable loss of Black and
other minority support percent as their communities wake up to eons
of Democrat's victimizing pandering depressing them with false hope
and change and handouts, and now with more Democrat run inner city
violence and drugs decimating the life stability and prospects of their familes.

Biden's Job Approval Enters Marianas Trench

https://civiqs.com/results/approve_president_biden

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2022-06-30/joe-biden-s-approval-rating-plumbs-new-depths

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/06/this_is_my_country.html

As we celebrate America's founding on this 4th of July, mired in
inflation that's simply 'not his fault,' President Joe Biden also
marks a special occasion - his lowest job approval ratings, ever - all
while American pride hits a new low.

According to a new CIVIQS rolling job-approval poll, Biden's job
approval has plummeted to 30% - with 57% flatly disapproving of the
job he's doing.

Broken down by age group, just 22% of those aged 18-34 approve of the
job Biden is doing, 27% for those 35-49, and 32% of those aged 50-64
thought Biden was doing an ok job. Where's Biden's support coming
from? Old people - as 39% of those over the age of 65-years-old think
Biden's handling his job well.

By political party, 85% of Democrats approve of the way Biden is doing
his job, 5% disapprove, and 10% neither approve or disapprove, while
97% of Republicans disapprove vs. 2% who approve (with 2% who neither
approve or disapprove). Among independent voters, 59% disapprove, 31%
approve, and 10% neither approve or disapprove.

According to an aggregate of polls tracked by RealClear Politics,
Biden's approval ratings continue to plummet in comparison to former
President Donald Trump at the same point in his term.

On the bright side, no more mean tweets.

As William Campenni notes in American Thinker:

It is so sad today to see a dystopian minority, aided by a
dysfunctional media establishment, a depraved polity, and a disloyal
corporate class, trash all that is so good in the land wherein they
fortunately but ungratefully live.  Could not they too join in to say,
"I swell with pride and deep within my breast, I thrill to see Old
Glory paint the breeze"?

Put another way:

    As you celebrate the 4th tomorrow, remember our President's
inspiring words about this great nation. pic.twitter.com/EcNoXNuY8l
    — Bill D'Agostino (@Banned_Bill) July 3, 2022