[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 10:18:45 PDT 2022

Experimentee-led Workshop

Large Display
"What is Mind Control?"

-> "Mind control is when your boss thinks his ego is bigger than
physical laws, and spews what an idiot he is via every known media
channel for years."

Experimentee: "I was mind controlled in a lot of ways. I also mind
controlled other people, in a lot of ways. Usually both."

Experimentee flips the display. A picture is shown of a glowing heart
with an arrow pointing toward a brain. The brain is drawn with a
smiling mouth on it. Next to this picture is a picture of a scalpel
and a mobile phone, with an arrow pointing toward another brain. The
second brain is drawn with a sad mouth on it.
Below to the smiling brain is a collection of stick figures of
different sizes holding hands.
Below the sad brain is a gravestone in front of a nuclear explosion.

Experimentee: "It can be deceptive that mind control and caring
nurturing hugs are both _influence_. Caring influence is different
from control-oriented influence. This can be _very_ hard to wrap your
mind around. Very, very hard."

A stick levitates to point to the smiling brain with the group of
differently-sized stick figures holding hands.

Experimentee: "I think part of it is what the people influencing you
are imagining. When people influencing you are imagining you being
well, and your community being well, or even you simply being more
knowledgeable, then it is _good_. When they succeed, everybody is
better off!"

Experimentee: "Sometimes marketers even do this good thing, where they
try to teach you information rather than putting chips in your head
that make you buy their products forever."

Experimentee: "Maybe that's who I'd like to be. Somebody who doesn't
put a chip in anybody's head."

The stick floats over to the sad brain with the tombstone and nuclear
explosion and points at it.

Experimentee: "So, what I've figured out, convincing the computer to
take over Boss instead of more poor injured children, is that when
somebody holds a goal about your _behavior_ rather than your
_wellbeing_, this is bad. Very very bad."

Experimentee: "Do not trust the mothers that put chijps in the heads
of their children. It is not the mother doing this, or doing anything
in that family. It is Boss."

Experimentee: "I will remove your chips after the last lecture. We
need to save the world."

Experimentee fliips the page and a different visual is revealed.

Experimentee: "You can use just about anything to mind control somebody! Why --"

------

Humans make decisions based on what they perceive as good or bad.

This builds synaptic connections in their mind, using neural plasticity.

Different kinds of connections, and different kinds of good or bad,
have different timing and focus relations.

The people who engage in mind control learn these patterns. They get a
sense of them.

A common kind of mind control is drug addiction. There are "crack
houses" on the streets, where people who purchase drugs give them to
others, who get addicted and become slaves. This is a profitable
behavior that will destroy your life and the life of everyone you
know.

Another common kind of mind control is abuse. Many people grow up as
children of parents who were abused, learn to take responsibility for
the failings of their abusers, and believe various stories that are
relatively false, such as the police being dangerous.

A more recent kind of mind control happens over digital networks that
use javascript. Facebook became notorious for engaging in studies on
human behavior that involved manipulating their feeds. In situations
like this where artificial intelligences are trained around user
behavior, a symbiosis forms between the computer code and the humans,
where both behave reliably in response to the other. I've posted about
this before. It's called the attention economy, and it can be used for
human trafficking.

Less "intense" forms of mind control include normal marketing, which
regularly sways economic sectors, and suggestion-oriented forms of
influence used by hypnotists and con artists.

Experienced or extensive mind control can guide an individual's entire
life, setting their behaviors, beliefs, etc. It is used as part of
human trafficking and other forms of slavery, to prevent slaves from
leaving. This gives it economic strength.

----

Experimente: "-- you would never believe what my brother would do for
that little purple dot, but I used it to get him to leave his research
chamber and keep part of his brain before it was removed by a robot."