[ot] Messaging grarpamp

Karl Semich 0xloem at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 05:58:47 PDT 2022

Hi grarpamp,

I don't often receive replies from you, but I wanted to check in cause
I've gotten a couple negative emails from your email address about my
ongoing spam threads.

I consider you a helpful friend in technical domains, and I tend to
stay away from your threads that I see as more heavily politically
biased.

I suspect that either our communications are filtered to prevent us
communicating, that you mostly don't consider me reasonable to
communicate with, or that you are working for something focused on
specific expression.

Thanks for your contributing technical posts.

Curious to know how things stand.