Cryptocurrency: WarOnCash - Banks Ratchet Up Restrictions and Tracking

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 02:16:30 PDT 2022

https://twitter.com/jacski/status/1542682049466626050
Control of money is HERE! PULL OUT.

The great reset remember when that was a conspiracy theory and it was
laughed at?

Right.. Anyone reading this. It’s absolutely essential you look into
Bitcoin. PERMISSIONLESS money The system is starting to squeeze you
like a Boa constrictor snake and it won’t stop.. We don’t need the
their system! Think bigger think #Bitcoin

Anything over $10k is flagged as “suspicious “. I got asked when I
withdrew $10k. I lied and said it was for a car. They even quizzed me
about the car.

This is a low-key way of bringing in the #cashban

Wait until cash 💰 is phased out by 2025, and replaced with a
CBDC,then you’ll know all about control.

Y'all don't understand. When you deposit YOUR money, you're giving the
bank an UNSECURED LOAN. This is why they can make you jump through
hoops to get it back. It, legally, isn't your money any more once they
have it. This is from a US Supreme Court case. Likely the same in OZ.

Same in the UK too. And they can use your money for a bank bail in,
then issue you with worthless shares

Fractional reserve lending. They don’t have the money. Get ready for
the shitshow.