[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Douglas Lucas dal at riseup.net
Sun Jul 3 12:13:45 PDT 2022

Bystander: Wait, I don't understand what mind-control really is.

Bystander 2: That's probably part of the mind-control program.

Bystander: Well, I can just brainstorm things, at least. Is Wim Hof
himself able to use his Method to resist mind control? What about
whistleblowers with their advanced ethics? What happens if MCBoss
confronts Wim Hof or Reality Winner or something like that? And for
God's sake, what happens if he emails the cypherpunks list?

On 2022-07-03 09:37, Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many