VaultBoot: remote attestation

punk punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jul 3 10:20:40 PDT 2022

On Sun, 03 Jul 2022 10:20:34 +0000
"ROOT at HardenedVault" <root at hardenedvault.net> wrote:

> Are you still believing treacherous computing conspiracy story

	what the fuck are you talking about? You don't understand that 'secure' hardware is only meant to be 'secure' against the users?

> or you just simply raise your threat model to the critical profile like this one:

	I simply raise my threat model to the plainest one. The hardware is compromised and backdoored, and anything run on it CAN'T BE TRUSTED, including your bootloader. If you think that's a 'conspiracy theory' you are either a braindead idiot, or a cop.

	"We will continue to support the open source cause to benefit both community and our clients."

	Ok, so you are spamming your commercial bullshit here. Get lost.