VaultBoot: remote attestation

ROOT@HardenedVault root at hardenedvault.net
Sun Jul 3 03:20:34 PDT 2022

Are you still believing treacherous computing conspiracy story or you just simply raise your threat model to the critical profile like this one:

https://www.soldierx.com/bbs/201801/How-stay-safe-NSA-humanly-possible

I get your point if you were referring to the later. Otherwise, you'll probably need to figure who did the brain-washed in the beginning.