[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 02:15:09 PDT 2022

Janitor 7: "I'm inferring that most of your experience is highly personal."

Head #2: "They're embarrassed."

Head #3: "You embarrassed them. Now I can take over the world with you."
[looks hungry]

Head #1: "Each of us plays a different part. Still, it's really exciting
your doing this and I want to do it with you!"

Rebel Investor: "Don't forget Ukraine!"

Janitor 7: "I imagine it's very had to figure out what new people to risk
your friends and family for, so as to protect these new people to grow the
mind control rebellion."

Head #2: "Who is Ukraine?"

Experimentee: "Janitor 7, you are coming near some of our biggest problem."

Head #2: "What is good? What is bad? I forget! I forget!"

Head #3 [peering at Janitor 7]: "What is bad is good. You'll never know
what --"

Head #1: "Be _quiet_! Go kill the people who like to die over and over
again."