[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:51:43 PDT 2022

On Sun, Jul 3, 2022, 3:33 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Business Meeting
>
> The sun is shining and hail is blustering wildly everywhere. The
> temperature is 82F and everybody is standing in a rough circle on a deep
> snowbank.
>
> Shivered [hypothermic, shivering uncontrollably]: "Oh my god it's so cold
> oh my god oh my god."
>
> Boss [in shorts, wearing shades]: "You get used to it."
>
> Zombie Advocate: "There were a number of concerns around --"

Zombie Government Worker: "Quiet."

Zombie Advocate: "It was you guys who had these concerns! You said they
were very important!"

Wealthy Investor: "I'm glad we have a dedicated shiverer."

Experimentee: "I can speak for the concerns a little bit. Our universe is
based around misrepresentations of reality. We're not used to being this
close to real things."

Rebel Worker 2: "Would it be more helpful if --" Rebel Worker flaps their
wings and makes to take people somewhere.

Experimentee: "Let's go to the hybrid offices."