[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 00:39:17 PDT 2022

I learned about global deception from participating in occupy wall street
and a handful of radical ecological efforts. I had very minor roles, but
was had skills, money, confidence, and passion. I would use these things
when I ran into opportunities to.

In Occupy Maine, we were one of the occupation camps that overwintered. I
stayed in a park the whole winter, with the other activists, homeless folk,
and supporters. You learn a few rare things in such an environment that
really cuts through class boundaries like they were nothing.

Everything was outdoors, Boss. We were never indoors to do anything. We
slept outdoors. We held meetings and took minutes outdoors. We liked it.