[spam][ot] MCBoss Goes Out In Cold Re: Okay, I have another one for you

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 23:57:07 PDT 2022

On Sun, Jul 3, 2022, 2:53 AM Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim of Many
<gmkarl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Haha are you giving me therapy to integrate my parts?
>
> I'm not sure. Is it kind to you to do this somehow? I like being kind to
> people.
>
> Ummm maybe an analogy? Like MCBoss goes outdoors?

Hi Karl,

>> How about MCBoss and Wim Hof?

Boss goes outdoors.

Hairdresser: "Boss, there's a competitor mocking you with corporate secrets
in the 'rainbow snowstorm' scenario on the holodeck. Let's catch 'im!"

Boss: "Another one. We'll make quick work of it."

Boss, Hairdresser, and a couple others charge out the