Len Sassaman TSTBAALAA

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Sat Jul 2 17:54:51 PDT 2022

Too stupid to be an activist let alone anyone anarchist

https://marc.info/?l=cypherpunks&m=100031885609251&w=1

" . . .  What I do fear is that a large load of bogus tips and impotent threats
will be made. Past experience has shown me that, while the Secret Service
understands how remailers function and what information their operators
can and cannot provide, the FBI (at least in the Silicon Valley) lacks an
understanding of this technology, and treats remailer operators themselves
as suspects. . . "

Every cypherpunk that deprecates DDoS and APster like this ought to stop breathing. Now.