USA 2020 Elections: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jul 2 00:59:04 PDT 2022

The President, Admin, Party, and their Actors, that
David Barrett CEO of Expensify.Com voted for, ordered his
employees to vote for, and financially supported, is full of shit.
Yet after mountains of unassailable proof, he still refuses to
recant and denounce. So sad really. More proofs to follow...

US President still refusing all press conferences and interviews
since hundred+++ of days now, they are so afraid the
embarrassing answers and sunlight will ruin them even more
than their own PressSec's and policies already do.

Press Corps Blasts "Continued Efforts To Limit Access To The
President" By The White House

https://summit.news/2022/07/01/press-corps-blasts-continued-efforts-to-limit-access-to-the-president-by-the-white-house/
https://nypost.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/2/2022/06/KARINEFINALEDITEDA.docx-2.pdf
https://twitter.com/KevinForBOS/status/1542702511156371456
https://summit.news/2022/06/17/video-ny-post-correspondent-accuses-white-house-of-blacklisting-reporters-they-dont-like/

The White House Press Corps has blasted “ahistoric” efforts to limit
reporters’ access to Joe Biden during briefings, charging that their
presence is being unprecedentedly and severely restricted without
explanation.

In a joint letter to Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre, the Corps
pointed out that this isn’t the first time complaints have been made
about the practice and demanded that access, which was formerly
unrestricted under other administrations, be restored.

    The White House press corps has finally discovered this may not be
the most transparent administration ever https://t.co/Upd6PLsW7D
    — Kevin Dalton (@KevinForBOS) July 1, 2022

The letter states “We once again respectfully request the Biden
administration – without exception-re-open all of the traditional
venues for presidential remarks at the White House, including the East
Room and the South Court Auditorium, for any reporter admitted to the
White House campus.”

The letter further asserts that “The current method of allowing a
limited number of reporters into these events is not only restrictive
and antithetical to the concept of a free press, but it has been done
without any transparent process into how reporters are selected to
cover these events.”

    “The continued inability of the White House to be candid and
transparent about the selection process for reporters attending his
remarks undermines President Biden’s credibility when he says he is a
defender of the First Amendment,” the letter continues.

It adds that “The incongruity of these restrictions underscores the
belief by many reporters that the administration seeks to limit access
to the president by anyone outside of the pool, or anyone who might
ask a question the administration doesn’t want asked.”

The reporters further note that restrictions brought in under COVID
have yet to be rescinded while other pandemic related measures have
been dropped.

The Corps also outline that President Trump while openly expressing
contempt for the media on a daily basis allowed freer access than the
Biden camp, which is now demanding access request forms be filled in
by reporters.

    “The administration’s continued efforts to limit access to the
president cannot be defended. Any notion that space is ‘limited’ is
not supported by the fact that every other president before Biden
(including Trump) allowed full access to the very same spaces without
making us fill out a request form prior to admittance,” the letter
notes.

    “Let us be candid. Our job is not to be liked, nor is it to be
concerned about whether or not you like what we ask. Reporters’
ability to question the most powerful man in our government shouldn’t
be discretionary,” they further write.

As we previously reported, White House correspondents are becoming
increasingly frustrated by a practice that seemingly limits access of
reporters that Biden’s handlers don’t like.

New York Post reporter Steven Nelson implied last month that the White
House is actively ‘blacklisting’ correspondents and outlets from
events.

Nelson told Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre “For more than a year
now the White House press office has been having … press events in the
state room, state dining room, the executive office building,” adding
that “There’s a process where people are selected and able to go into
these presidential events where the president often takes questions.”

“I represent the fourth largest newspaper in the country and I haven’t
been selected since November,” Nelson urged, noting that no one has
explained how this so called section process for access to Biden
actually works.