PLEASE LET ME SLEEP OUTDOORS

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 18:27:55 PST 2022

It is regrettable this thread is all caps and unlabeled with [spam] or [ot].

I received a reply to an email sent with this name, to the name "k". Raises
more interestingness.

I might put this goal on hold to recover. It is expressed in an aggressive
way, showing it's not fully developed, but it's quite important.

Two years ago I was outdoors. Last year I was indoors. This year and the
end of last year I've been outdoors some, but many of my activities of life
outdoors aren't happening.

Time.

After some time in a hospital, I really decided it would be much nicer to
be dying homeless than trapped and influenced in those ways. There is so
much life in the real world. Meaning for everyone.

But like a child, you still have to escape, somehow.