What the hell Universe and vaccine

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Mon Jan 31 16:48:08 PST 2022

On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 23:09:47 +0000
zeynepaydogan <zeynepaydogan at protonmail.com> wrote:

> I don't want to be vaccinated.
> Most countries have made it necessary to be vaccinated And Turkey has a hes code application .You need the code in the app to get in most places.Like hospital,college,shopping center…bla bla

	Yes, this is a complete and insane disaster for freedom. Half the world has turned overnight into a textbook technocratic dystopia.

	Then again, the pentagon has been planning this move for a long time. Just one datapoint : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1976_swine_flu_outbreak

> not to mention the vaccine passport bullshit. i had to postpone some of my plans.I've always hated boundaries. Now there's this vaccine passport bullshit.

	Yep. Now the boundaries start at our own doors. You can leave your house only if the government allows you to, and you can enter the shop next door only if you have a passport. This is literal madness.