Dumbfuck defiance from the spiderhole

professor rat pro2rat at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 31 09:10:40 PST 2022

This sort of thing has happened before. I'm so old I remember Saddam Hussein loudly braying for ' The Mother of all Battles ".
The Fulton County Georgia Attorney General already has a special grand jury going against Trump for election crimes, and pretty clearly intends to indict him. Her job just got easier. Now she can point to Trump’s confession as proof that he intended to overturn the election when he called Georgia officials and told them he needed more votes. If Trump had any reasonable doubt defense by arguing that he was merely speaking wishfully or metaphorically during these conversations, that just got erased. Trump’s odds of conviction in Georgia just went way up.
And for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction

https://www.palmerreport.com/analysis/the-fulton-county-district-attorney-whos-in-the-process-of-indicting-donald-trump-just-called-in-the-fbi/43822/