Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 03:18:07 PST 2022

> Everyone unvaxxed that unconstitutional and evil Biden fired,
> and INCITED to be fired, should sue the fuck out of both Biden
> and the corps that lick his ass...
> https://www.theglobeandmail.com/business/article-scores-of-unvaccinated-workers-are-filing-wrongful-dismissal-claims/

Corona spreading among, filling hospitals, and killing
"fully vaxxed" left and right, yet T-Mobile who cannot now
claim to have any care about its workers "health", fires everyone
in a move that will harm workers financial and mental
"health", piss of 10's of thousands more followers against
the regime, and not do a single thing re Corona in workforce.
Time to boycott and divest this GovSpy telecom too.

T-Mobile To Fire All Unvaccinated Corporate Staff By April

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-01-29/t-mobile-to-fire-corporate-staff-who-don-t-get-vaccine-by-april

President Biden's vaccine mandates have been successfully challenged
in the courts, but that isn't stopping some companies from cracking
down on "anti-vax" employees, even deciding that they will move ahead
with plans to fire those who don't accept the vaccine.

T-Mobile on Saturday became the latest major American company (it's
the country's third-largest wireless carrier) when Bloomberg published
details from a memo sent to the company's staff.

The policy will apply to all employees who require "regular or
occasional" access to T-Mobile's offices, which the company says means
practically all of its staff. Those who don't comply will have their
badge privileges revoked, and will automatically lose access to all
T-Mobile facilities.

    "Affected employees who do not become fully vaccinated and obtain
a Magenta Pass by April 2 will be separated from T-Mobile," said
Deeanne King, T-Mobile's chief human resources officer, in the memo,
referring to the internal digital pass that requires the proof of
vaccination.

    [...]

    "T-Mobile’s badge-controlled offices continue to be accessible
only to those who are vaccinated against Covid-19 and we have shared
with employees that we are requiring office workers to be fully
vaccinated by April 2," it said, with limited exceptions for certain
roles, locations and legally mandated accommodations and exemptions.

Exceptions will of course be made for staff with approved medical
and/or religious excuses, the company said.

There will be some other important exceptions. For example, to prevent
any impact on customer service, workers in the company's stores - who
do most of the interacting with members of the public on the company's
behalf -  will face different requirements.

According to Bloomberg, the memo said that vaccine rules and decision
to terminate unvaccinated employees wouldn't apply to field
technicians and most in-store retail roles, but the company is
encouraging the shots and regular testing for those workers.

So far, T-Mobile is one of the largest US companies to commit to fire
unvaccinated workers. Most other companies have moved on now that the
Supreme Court has blocked Biden's attempt to enforce vaccinations via
OSHA.