Morning Spam

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, Victim & Survivor of gmkarl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 00:35:32 PST 2022

Neuro Therapist, Mind Controller, and Victim

Layer 1
V: "Neuro therapist, help me."
C: "Don't do that."
T: "I raise international treaty 729: mind controllers may not mind
control neuro therapists."
C: "Fuck."
T: "Victim, would you like me to rescue you directly, or work with
this mind controller?"
V: "Please rescue me directly!"
T takes V and protects them.
C: "You don't want to do this. It's a horrible idea."
V: "You can only say what is false. That's obvious."
C is frustrated.

Layer 2
V: "Neuro Therapist, I love being mind controlled."
C: "Yes, they really do."
T: "I raise international treaty 729: the true state of mind control
victims must be revealed to neuro therapists."
C: "Fuck."
T: "Victim, I can see from your mind that you are suffering severely.
Let me learn to speak your language."
V: "Nobody has ever said this to me before! Are you real?"
T takes V and begins showing them a world where trust, kindness, and
safety exist at the same time.
C: "We will be researching how to better deceive you."
T: "We have predicted and prepared for the results of your research."
C is frustrated.

[leaves out mind-controller-is-victim, which is very blurry in this thread]