[liberationtech] Academic Research on Compliance within the Software Industry

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 21:05:19 PST 2022

> want to help shape compliance practices within the software industry?
> We want to understand how software practitioners perceive and
> experience regulatory ... compliance in the industry.
> We want to know what compliance practices are practical
> versus what is on the books.

Free markets always capable of creating and valuing "books"
on software "practices", as is the personal responsibility within
voluntaryism which books and SW to write teach and use or not.
Liberation... freedom... its free nature, doesn't "comply" with
government "best practices" "regulation" "policy" etc.
Cryptocurrency "software" should have taught people that.
Compliance, devaluation, rulers and now much censorship
within... GovBank CBDC's, CorpCoins, their Fiat's... these
are all against nature of human freedom.
Crypto and cryptocurrency's historic and explicit choice to skip
ignore and route around all such "compliance" is the only reason
that cryptocurrency exists today and is now rightly and
necessarily being used and adopted outside of GovBankCorp
"industry" reach and "controls" by millions of people, humans,
humanity, around the planet to seek out personal and financial
sovereignty and community freedom, out from under a global
central authoritarian hierarchy that has gone and grown too far.
Freedom does not need nor seek permission from authority.
Neither did nor does the entire opensource "software" movement
upon which the world now depends. The future is a free, "practical",
efficient, and "noncompliant" one, p2p, around the planet, voluntary,
without "regulatory" force, together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWAwK2fHArc  No Regulators

Put that in some .edu theses and defend it, if anyone dares.

> This survey has been approved by the UMBC IRB and titled
> "Enabling Regulatory Compliance for Software Engineering.”
> Research Protections and Compliance Office

Apparently the world has got so brainwashed that people
now feel they have to "institute" and submit to and get
"approval" from "compliance" to take a survey. Lol.
Perhaps people should consider adopting distributed
cryptocurrencies to help the world defund and liberate
themselves from the Offices of Nonsense in preference
of freedom too.