USA 2020 Elections: Thread

Punk-BatSoup-Stasi 2.0 punks at tfwno.gf
Sun Jan 30 17:01:41 PST 2022

On Sun, 30 Jan 2022 19:29:10 -0500
grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:

> Musk took Govt money.

	musk is a total and complete creation of the US govt. He's just a 'private' facade for NASA and the rest of the MIC.

> JuanBat uses GovtCorp roads paid for by Govt theft

	I own the roads along with the rest of 'we the people'. Plus I pay the taxes, at the point of a gun.

	Only the most braindead turd, or a dishonest idiot like you grandcrap would pretend that a random nobody like me is equivalent to the biggest govcorp thief on the planet, who stole 350,000 MILLION DOLLARS.

	Only the most braindead turd, or a dishonest idiot and US GOVERNMENT AGENT like you grandcrap would defend musko and attack me.

	Yeah, look at all my NASA-US-MIL contracts...Oh and my US patents!!!