[ot][spam][crazy][data] transformer model 'attention' improvement

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, Victim & Survivor of gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 03:21:55 PST 2022

11:18 UTC Looks like I got a mask shape wrong. [reinstalling pkg with
change, reinstalling is what's working for me atm for changing
things.]
11:19 UTC running test without debugging to quickly scan for crashes
[this step is unneccessary]

[we saw a movie called 'jolt' and karl liked it a lot. he
watched/liked it because of the idea of jolting one's body to stop
[spasms]. he considers making a jolt device sometimes. there were also
unliked things. the movie also overlaps government mind control,
although karl says it could have been done better. there's a time in
the movie where [psychiatrist-like-character] says [i need to tell you
something, wait]; it is apparently quite important to get such
information across, on both sides. you need to wait and quickly hear,
and you need to run after them to tell them. lots of other stuff.]