UFO: Inside the BlackVault, FOIA POSSE, MKULTRA, ARTICHOKE, BLUEBIRD

Undiscussed Horrific Abuse, Victim & Survivor of gmkarl at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 01:56:13 PST 2022

On 10/16/21, grarpamp <grarpamp at gmail.com> wrote:
> The market can pack a few cheap probes into a toy,
> or pay a lot for one good probe.

hey grarpamp, I don't grow up with an understanding of market
economics, and it's really surprising to me when I find i can't
produce a product that shifts the market like cryptocurrency does.
Something cheaper than everybody else's work.

I don't see any reason we don't just pack cutting-edge sensors into a
dirt cheap device, since I'm used to doing all the engineering myself
for free. Hence, it's hard for me to plan to produce something that
doesn't fail.

Do you have any advice around this?