Coronavirus: Thread

grarpamp grarpamp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 21:14:26 PST 2022

morgfair - 4h
I agree. I worked with Dr. Fauci all through the '80s on AIDS and
never heard one political word from him. He is a man of science who
only cares about helping people, to which he has devoted his whole
life. I consider him a friend and am proud of that.
Prof Peter Hotez MD PhD
@PeterHotez · 12h
I’ve known Tony Fauci for almost 40 years, I cannot remember when I’ve
seen him so visibly hurt. I’ve called for federal action to protect
prominent US scientists under attack… twitter.com/acyn/status/14…

The problem that people around the world have with these
people seems to be that the governments they are in with
are forcing people... jail, fines, loss of job, lockdown, discrimination,
exclusion, database tracking, etc. And that governments and pols
have shown no real care for human life... they're not crying over
the wars they started, starvation, random suicides, etc. So
getting butthurt, and being exposed, is going to happen in that
situation... that fighting back is the people's business.
Stop forcing people to do shit, and world will be much better place.