Harvard inflates wood ...

Gunnar Larson g at xny.io
Sat Jan 29 05:45:57 PST 2022

 " ... When recommendations by some consultants and the
allocation of TIMBER by Harvard University’s endowment led to broad
interest in
the asset. Timber funds were launched with the understanding that they
provided
diversification and enhanced returns. Our analysis showed that timber did
not add any value to our clients’ portfolios, and we recommended against
investing in timber
funds." -Goldman Sachs Investment Group (June 2021):
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yEQupX1a7VS4K6N018Y0SF_0v4lpJWz8/view?usp=drivesdk

--
*Gunnar Larson - xNY.io <http://www.xNY.io> | Bank.org <http://Bank.org>*
MSc